2 bonless skinless chicken breasts
1 can black beans
Good Seasonings Italian Dressing
1. Slice chicken into strips and skillet fry in italian dressing.
2. Cook black beans until soft.
3. While chicken and beans are cooking, shred lettuce, slice tomato, and green onions into large bowl
4. When black beans are soft transfer to strainer and rinse in cold water, add to lettuce, tomato, and green onions
5. Make salad dressing by mixing salsa and italian dressing to taste and dress salad
6. Add chicken to salad and serve, garnish with tortilla chips and cheese
Note: above amounts serve 2 large portions
From Laura Albert